- Programming: Visual Basic, Smarty, LUA, coursework in C++ and C.
- Graphic Design: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch
- OS &
office software: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office.
- Management: Supervising crew and lead shift supervisors in all management daily duties.
- Engineering: Courses in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
- Language: Fluent in Spanish.
Associate of Science, Mathematics
Imperial Valley College
Coursework in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering
San Diego State University
Fall 2007 – Fall 2009
Competitor Group Inc.
San Diego, CA | June 2015 – Present
- WordPress based website management
- Perform maintenance, upgrades, and optimizations for company websites
- Member of the Creative team, working closely with Design and Marketing and involved in campaigns and thought process throughout projects.
- Websites include:
- Custom WordPress plugin/widget development for website features
- Lead developer on Triathlete.com redesign
- Lead developer on Ads Development (Google Doubleclick For Publishers)
Online Research Assistant &
San Diego, CA | May 2014 – June 2015
- Responsible for survey programming and coding complex surveys
- Program and manage blogs, expert panels, and forums for online community site
- Create data analysis reports for quantitative research
- Collaborate with Online Research Assistant on graphic design projects
- Within 3 months of working in Culturati’s Online department, also became an integral member of the quantitative and qualitative departments by using programming logic and Metric Studio’s Report Builder to assist in creating and automating reports
- Responsible for programming an algorithm to the company’s system for segmentation purposes that helped save hours of data analysis
- Currently working on developing an entire Panel Administration System to replace an existing system in place in order to cut costs
- Awarded “Most Innovative Employee of the Year” for 2014
- Oversee and program company website (CulturatiResearch.com)
Calexico and San Diego, CA | June 2007 – Present
- Freelance coding of website designs for graphic design firms and artists.
- Front-end and back-end coding for UX and admin sections; particular focus on WordPress.
- Self-taught all web development code & techniques using various books and websites (e.g. Sitepoint, A Book Apart).
Supervisor, IT Head, & Lead Projectionist
Metropolitan Theatres Corporation
Calexico, CA | Oct 2009 – June 2014
- Supervisor duties involve overseeing daily operations (open/close, deposits, cash management) and directing employees.
- Head Projectionist comprise of programming films into server, troubleshooting projector equipment issues, hardware maintenance.
- IT head duties consist of maintaining computers and servers up to date, network troubleshooting, managing software needed to operate, and installing hardware.